Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Having a hard time staying motivated to lose weight?

I can TOTALLY relate! I have been up and down the weight loss roller coaster until it made me sick.  Sick and tired of trying and failing. There are so many different ways to approach weight loss and not every thing works for every person. Throughout all the various diet plans, detox plans, exercise regimens, liquid and pill "miracles" and killing myself on exercise machines, I have finally stopped the searching and have come up with something that works for me! What I have to offer you may or may not help, but I am pleased to say MY search is over and this is a plan I can stick with the rest of my life!  
Having come to this point, I have tremendous peace and actually sleep better than I have in YEARS.  Just knowing that I don't have to worry about weight loss anymore, and I can pretty much eat anything I want. Makes me feel like a teenager again! I am serious! It's a simple day by day journey now! 
In my future posts, I will explain some things about how I gained my weight in the first place at the age of 20 years old, how it got worse, then better, then worse and finally I will bring you up to speed on how things are now.  I am not at my goal weight yet, but I am half way there and cruising to the finish line with some speed now!  If you are interested, just follow along, and if not I truly wish you luck in your weight loss journey!  I know how hard it can be.  May you reach you destination with as much ease as possible! God Bless YOU!!